SolarKing lithium batteries are the future of battery storage. Lithium batteries are much lighter than traditional lead-acid batteries and deliver unrivalled cycle life, more than 4 times more cycles compared to lead-acid batteries.
Perfect for use in caravans, marine, camping and home storage applications. The batteries are fully sealed and a built-in battery management system for safety protection.
If you are replacing an existing deep cycle lead-acid battery you can continue to use your same battery charging system as the built-in battery management system will regulate charging voltage and current. You will also notice that lithium batteries charge more efficiently than lead-acid batteries so the recovery will be much quicker.
This model uses active cell balancing technology to balance the internal battery cells not only whilst charging but also whilst discharging. This assists in getting the battery as close to 100% charge levels as possible.
- Dimensions: 365x185x245mm
- Chemical: Lithium Iron LiFePo4
- Cell Type: Prismatic
- Product Weight: 24.14kgs
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C ~ +60°C
- Voltage: 12.8VDC
- Amperage : 240AH
- Maximum Discharge Rate: 1C
- Max Continuous Current : 100A
- Max 3 Second Pulse : 150A
- Min Charge Current : 2A
- Nominal Charge Rate: 30A
- Max Charge Current: 100A
- Max Charge Voltage : 14.8V
- Recommended Charge Rate: 40A
- Cell Balancing: 5AH charge & discharge
- Cycles @ 100% DOD: DOD 2000 Cycles
- Cycles @ 80% DOD: DOD 3000 Cycles
- Cycles @ 50% DOD: DOD 3500 Cycles
- Cycles @ 30% DOD: DOD 8000 Cycles
- Low Voltage cut out: 10.0VDC
- Maximum In-series voltage: 30.4V
- BMS Reconnect: Automatic
- Terminal: T10