Compact in size and easy to install, the new Thunder DC-DC Charger is the smart way to charge your auxiliary battery, no matter your vehicle. Utilising a unique pulse charging algorithm with the intelligence to determine the best charge rate for your auxiliary battery, this charger is the perfect addition to any
vehicle requiring the management of a dual battery setup.
One of the greatest features of the new DC-DC Battery Charger, is the new remote Bluetooth LCD screen; giving you better visibility on your battery’s state of charge. The new charger also features Modular Sense Technology (MST) allowing you to link multiple units together giving you a 20, 40 or 60A output without having to outlay for a larger unit upfront.
Suitable for Gel, AGM, Calcium, Lead Acid and now Lithium batteries, Thunder’s new DC-DC Charger is an ideal addition for caravans, camper trailers and 4WD’s.
- Sleek new heavy duty aluminium case
- Easy to read remote mount Bluetooth LCD screen
- 12-24V System input with 12V output
- Upgraded operating temperature of 0-90° allowing under bonnet mounting
- IP67 Rated – water and dust proof, ready for harsh environments
- New linkable design to easily increase amperage outputs using Modular Sense Technology
- Microchip monitoring and control fully automates high frequency multistage charging
- Pulse mode technology that reduces oxidation and minimises temperature equating to longer battery life
- Unit will automatically change charge rate mapping for GEL, AGM and standard Lead Acid
- New Lithium battery charging profile option
- Internal charger temperature monitoring and power output control
- Over charging, short circuit and over temperature protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- New 50V solar input with MPPT regulated output allowing 300W of solar